The following steps help explain how SaleSquared's IVR Service works:
- At first, a call flow is designed to cater for the customers/leads who call the virtual number.
- A customer calls on your virtual (toll-free or non-toll-free) number.
- An IVR will play wherein the customer chooses an IVR Menu. Such as, press 1 for Sales and press 2 for Support.
- The call will then get routed to the concerned agent/department.
- While this process happens, all your calls are recorded and tracked simultaneously.
- If none of your agents answers the call, it will automatically get sent to a voicemail.
Additionally, SaleSquared allows you to track and download detailed reports to analyze the performance of your agents over the calls. Further, you can track and monitor your team’s performance via the mobile app, transfer live calls and integrate CRMs through APIs, etc.